16 April 2009

Just Kill Me Now!

Well, Aunt T has returned from her cruise and now it is time to knuckle down and decide what we will do with the mobile home. She was informed that Margaret's husband had a 'hit' on his background check and would not be allowed to move into the mobile home if it remains in Green Acres.

Grandpa called me tonight and informed me that he wants to sell it to Mary. She has $1000 to put down and would buy it for $7000. Then he would put it in some trust fund....yea right. Grandpa said, "that way it will stay in the family." What! It already is in the family, because we put Teresa's name on the title!

Grandpa says we will get together tomorrow to discuss it. Oh really? Grandpa stated that the management at the Green Acres court is willing to allow Mary to buy it. Like I care?

I am so angry, I just want to leave! I just want to walk away from the entire situation, but my heart doesn't allow that. Geeeez. I can't stand this! It is two years ago, all over again!

No comments:

Post a Comment