19 April 2009

BLAH

Aunt T laughs at a lot of things, but when she laughs at things that are very important to me, it hurts so deep I can't even describe it. I think the pain was already there due to a phone call from Grandpa. He said if we sold his trailer to Mary, we would be able to "keep it in the family." He told me they were meeting on Friday to discuss this which indicated to me that Aunt T was involved in setting up the meeting. I don't know. Maybe she just said 'she would discuss that when she comes on Friday.' That is more likely. But Grandpa interprets everything into his own desire.
Today is Sunday and I am still dulled by the interaction and conversations between myself and Aunt T. Even between me and Grandpa. After he totally hurt my feelings on Thursday, he called me on Saturday and informed me of what Aunt T's plan was. He also told me that 'they' told him he would be a permanent resident at the long term care center. Mary took him to the Irma for dinner and he had steak, which he thought was heavenly. He told me Mary says I don't like her. I got upset at him at that point and bluntly told him I DON'T LIKE HER! She lies, she steals, she can't be trusted, and she has cheated me out of thousands of dollars! It is no secret that I hate her! Once again I had to tell Grandpa that I will not have anything to do with his wife!
But this causes confusion within me and I find myself staring into space thinking about how awful it is that I feel such hatred toward someone. How could she possibly be so deceitful and conniving? And yet she is. And so many people are aware of it in Cody, yet they stand by and let an old man be manipulated by her. At least Grandpa said he loved me before he hung up.
I just feel BLAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment