31 March 2009

I'm Trying!

Everyone is curious about my trip to Wyoming to rescue Grandpa again. At least this time I had my two sisters with me :) So many things happened leading up to the excursion and so many things happened while I was there that it is taking me time to organize my thoughts around it. Once I get it organized and written I will post it though. I'll try to break it down so it isn't one looooonnngg blog, but you should expect a lot of reading!

I'm still working on the blog site so the links at the top of the page do not work yet. I also do not have a link to Linda yet. But the links to Meredeth, Tori, Savanna, and Kelsi are all working (I think) just click on the appropriate photo. I've also got some great songs I want to add to the music list, but I've put some favorites on for now. I'll share again sooon. I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment