07 July 2008

July 4th

Hey, it is the month with the loudest celebrations and I got to do exactly what I wanted: I slept in, had KFC for lunch and then went to a movie with Brian and Meredeth. (Tori was spending the day with her cousins) We went to the movie "Get Smart". It was ok, but nothing to rush to the theatre to see.


Tori is at girls camp all this week so it will be pretty quiet (yea!). Meredeth is in "Footloose" playing at the SCERA outdoor shell. It opened on Saturday night and she is already exhausted.


My work has changed schedules from 5 eight hour days to 4 ten hour days. Today I attempted to get to the office by 7:00 am. I had to get up at 4:30 am to catch the bus! I nearly missed it, but Brian honked the horn and the kind busdriver stopped for me. It is now after 5:00 pm and I am so exhausted. At least I will be able to sleep on the bus.

No comments:

Post a Comment